6 Aralık 2013 Cuma

Google Hotel Finder Results Invading

I dare you to search for a hotel in Google. Try searching for [hotels new york] or [seattle hotels] or [hotels in tel aviv] and I challenge you to not find a Google Hotel Finder "sponsored" listing right below the Google AdWords ads and right above the Google organic search results.click for full sizeThere is a screen shot of me removing the 2 or 3 AdWords ads, just so I can clean up space here on this post. Note, you can click on the image to enlarge.These started popping up in the Google search results last December but recently they have been coming up more and more often - virtually for all hotel travel based searches.A WebmasterWorld thread has many SEOs and Webmasters not happy. Of course, those who are in the hotel aggregation business are not happy. But some searchers are not happy also.As Tedster said: My travel plans are too critical for me to trust them to sites that try to survive through SEO alone. Maybe I just know too much about the space. Travel is a space where I really want some kind of brand. I currently agree, I cannot see myself booking a hotel room with Google. But I can see that changing - if Google keeps pushing it.Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.


I wonder why google allow just about every else to get rated except google themselves. Google services are understaffed, badly managed and responses take forever.


Have you tried this Hotel Finder tool? Its pretty good, similar to Kayak since it lets you search by area, amenity, price, rating across sites to find what fits your budget & style, then directs you to the site to book - Google isnt who you "book with", they are still just a search tool.


Yahoo Acquires Natural Language Tech Company, SkyPhraseApple Acquires Social Media Analytics Company, Topsy Labs


Come up with a new Twitter username for me - $5Adcash.com (Cash traffic) is a Big Scam With Proof (Warning)


1 yorum:

  1. Are you looking to make cash from your visitors using popup advertisments?
    In case you do, have you ever used EroAdvertising?

    YanıtlaSil